I recently completed my certification to be a Personal Trainer and I am looking for 8 people to be part of my pilot fitness group!
What you get:
- A personalized 8 week fitness program tailored to your specific fitness level and goals. This program will include a fitness assessment,
- Two personal training sessions per week during the 8 week program.
- A series of “Before and After” pictures
- The first steps toward a healthier, fitter you!
What’s required to join:
- A commitment to stick to the program!
- A determination to make a positive change in your life!
- A willingness to help me grow my business!
This sounds great! How much does it cost?
There is no out of pocket expense for the Personal Training program itself; but in exchange I’m asking that you be willing to serve as a case study/testimonial to help me promote my services. This means signing a release to allow me to use your image and testimonials in marketing materials like this website, social media, etc. I’m also asking for your patience and feedback: patience because this is my first time training someone other than myself, and I’ll need to work through the kinks in the program, and feedback to help me improve my services going forward.
Where will we train?
Right now, there are two options:
1. Preferably, we train at 24/7 Health and Fitness located at 1614 Main St. Suite B in downtown Columbia. If you’re not a member, they have very affordable rates with no long term commitments.
2. We can train in your home, provided that you have sufficient space for us to safely train, and that the logistics work out for travel to your home.
When will we start?
We’ll look to get started the week of March 16. If you need to start later, this is fine. I will also be providing an online scheduler form so that everyone is able to book their session according to availability.
I’M IN! What do I need to do?
Email me at email@example.com and I’ll send you the link and password to get to the online scheduling form. Do it now! Once I have all the slots reserved, that’s it!